Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Belated Birthdays ROCK!

Can I just say that late B-Day presents are THE BEST! Dad gave me my card last weekend and the money was burning a hole in my pocket. I wanted to do that one thing that I love above all else. Spend time with my family. So...

I packed up my family and we headed down to Trafalga to go Mini Golfing.
















My kids hadn't been mini golfing in years! (sad I know) The only indoor mini golf place close by was a Black Light Course with an underwater theme. (ya...quite the experience:)








































Mathew, being the "blowfish" that he is...








And for desert... We exercised our inner speedsters!













































We all had a great time and can't wait for my birthday card from Dad next year!!!! Thanks Dad!

4 comments:

  1. You're so giving to share your birthday money!! Looks like a very rockin' time. Rock on. Party on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there to DOMINATE the game. But then again, it gets boring to always be the best at absolutly everything:) But don't worry, I manage some how.

    ReplyDelete