Monday, March 2, 2009

A Real Beauty For The Beauties!





A couple weekends ago, Kay and I thought it would be fun to go snow-shoeing again. Kay had a great place in mind (I trust her implicitly)so, we headed down to Salt Lake for a little Saturday morning fun.


















The weather was perfect....




The scenery even better!!!!!











Little Cottonwood Canyon Trail -Old Mill Ruin...



















I keep hoping someone will see our fun pictures and catch the snow-shoeing bug that Kay, McKenzie and I have caught. We ALWAYS have such a great time! Wish you all could have been there with us!






3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!! And WHEN did McKenzie get so stinkin' tall?!? Please tell me it's an optical illusion - she can't really be that grown up, can she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm in. I'll pencil it in for December 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't PENCIL it in....write it in PEN, then you can't erase it!! Kenzie has grown a ton this year, but, I think we are standing on a funky hill and that is contributing a bit:) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete