Saturday, April 4, 2009

SIN CITY

Ken and I had our 15 year anniversary on March 26th. Before (and after) married life I had always had visions and expectations for my 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. year anniversary mile stones. We did have some pretty awesome plans for our #15 but, alas, they all cost money and time. So, we settled on the always reliable, but always exciting standby, LAS VEGAS!


We were there just 2 days and one night...





















But it was plenty:)


My old favorite casino...






My NEW favorite casinos...



But it doesn't matter what they build, nothing can compare to the Belagio fountain display...





We stayed at the Stratosphere. It was nice. The views were spectacular!
At night...
during the day...

The most excitement Ken saw all weekend.........;)







I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!

It was a great get-away and a much needed rejuvenator for Ken and I. I am again reminded why I fell in love with this handsome devil! There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for the fantastic man he sent into my life. I am very blessed. I love you Ken! Thank you for the last 15 WONDERFUL years!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you crazy kids had a good time! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's a good think they are not naked. You have to sudy the picture pretty closely but when you do you can tell they are wearing undies.

    ReplyDelete