Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow Storm Boredom

It has been freezing and snowing in Logan, Utah, and the residents of 24B have gotten a little stir crazy. Take a look at some of the ways we have been entertaining ourselves...

Berlyn and I have a roommate that is an artist. She loves to paint faces. She is very talented. You can see some of her handiwork here.

Braden was a snake. I actually painted his face. It was my first attempt. His eyes are closed here. Creepy...
Our roommate also likes to do henna tatooes. Here is one she did on my foot.

We keep our white board updated with quotes that define our lives.

Here we are expressing our photographic creativity by copying this poster from the musical Wicked. :)

We like to sing into random objects that somewhat resemble microphones.

College life is pretty dang exciting, eh? ;)
XOXO
Britt

2 comments:

  1. Awe....I wanna be in college too! Glad to see your not waisting your time away and your putting it to good productive use:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, when I'm bored I just watch T.V. Way to be creative!!

    ReplyDelete