Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Hour Down; Forty-Seven to Go


Yesterday, Q had an idea that he would go sans television for two days (today and tomorrow). I thought it was a fabulous idea (despite the fact that my "tidy" house will take a serious beating) and we agreed to make it happen.

So, this morning Q woke up and within about 20 minutes asked to watch t.v. After reminding him about his "plan", he stomped off to eat breakfast. After breakfast, he tried to convince me why it was okay to let him out of the deal. One interesting excuse was that he wasn't feeling particularly confident today, so tomorrow would be a better day to go t.v. free. I'm making him stick with it... I figure he'll thank me when he's grown.

I haven't yet reminded him that Friday morning we are leaving to go camping, which means that he won't be watching t.v. until Tuesday. I wonder if he would recover from such a shock? I better not test it.

No comments:

Post a Comment